Data confidentiality is of particular importance to TMoves and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that defines how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is the operator of personal data?
The company S.C. ART4RECREART S.R.L. (“TMoves”) is the operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data will be made in accordance with applicable law.
In the case of data transfers outside the EEA, TMoves will use the Standard Contract Terms and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as guarantees for countries where there is no decision on the adequacy of the level of protection from the European Commission.
Who has access to your data?
Your data can be transmitted inside TMoves company. TMoves will only act as an authorized person by the personal data operator/officer and will process personal data on behalf of the company.
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside of TMoves company. The data transmitted to third parties is used only to provide you with our services. You will find the third-party categories in each specific process below.
What is the legal basis for processing?
For each specific processing of personal data that we collect from you, we will inform you if the provision of personal data is required by regulations or if it is necessary to conclude a contract, if it is mandatory to provide us with personal data and what are the possible consequences if you refuse.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact Customer Service who will provide you with personal data by email.
Right to portability:
Whenever TMoves processes your personal data by automatic means under your agreement or under an agreement, you have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of your data in a frequently used structured format that can be automatically processed by you or another part. This includes only the personal data you have sent us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data. If you have a TMoves account, you can edit your personal data in your account.
Right to delete data:
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by TMoves at any time, except in the following situations:
* you have an unresolved request to Customer Service;
* you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped;
* you have an unpaid debt to TMoves, regardless of the payment method;
* if there is a suspicion or you have used our services abusively in the last four years;
* your debt to TMoves has been sold to a third party in the last three years or in the last year for deceased customers;
* your credit application has been rejected in the last three months;
* if you have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data related to your transaction according to the accounting legislation.
Right to object to processing data based on a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest in TMoves. TMoves will not continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for processing that prevails over your interests and rights or based on legal proceedings.
Your right to oppose direct marketing:
You have the right to oppose direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe from direct marketing by the following means:
* following the instructions from each marketing email;
* changing your TMoves account settings;
Right to restrict processing:
You may request that TMoves restricts the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
* if you object to the processing based on the legitimate interest in TMoves, TMoves will restrict any processing of this data until the legitimate interest is confirmed.
* If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, TMoves must restrict any processing of this data until the correctness of the personal data is verified.
* if the processing is illegal, you can object to the deletion of personal data and request a restriction on the use of your personal data.
* if TMoves no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
How can you exercise your rights?
We give great importance to the protection of personal data and, therefore, our staff is always at your disposal at email@example.com
Data protection officer:
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure at all times that we process personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the DPO in the subject line.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you believe that TMoves is processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Privacy Notice Updates:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is permanently available on our website. We will communicate any significant changes to the Privacy Notice, such as the purpose for which we use your personal data, the identity of the operator or your rights.